Saturday, September 3, 2011

Appreciated



long time didnt have this warm gathering with my best friend during internship
we gathering at quensbay mall Station One cafe
we try the special Yestea (Jasmin tea)
On the moment,
We sharing our internship experience,
meanwhile CEO told us her interview experience,
just I a bit nervous,
because I didnt have any Idea
Although I have my direction already
I should be start now: NY
Haizz..
Is the time headache about my final project and find job direction
and interview and interview
Hope I can find my whole life job..
[May God bless me]
Public Bank KL training, is it how?
what I consider?
[God, can I do what I want do, and just do?]
Ny, calm down first, and think and think!!!




I like this Nichii black dress so much..hope I can get it soon..

New Myvi,
Evelyn drive her new Myvi 1346 come and fetch me
the hand gear is beside he stealing
i like the panel for meter
the light quite attract me
hehe


I m glad
In this early morning, I can have a breakfast at this cafe
see like always I with dear come here and eat
is nice
YEARNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.